Search for content in message boards

Montgomery's of Greenup County

Replies: 1

Re: Montgomery's of Greenup County

Posted: 12 Nov 2013 11:44AM GMT
Classification: Query
wow , i just saw your post , my name is heidi montgomery medd and i am a direct gr gr gr grandaughter of robert and sara skidmore montgomery !! they are buried in ohio and their son is also robert born 1808 rockbridge county , virginia and his wife was elizabeth adams buried 40 minutes from my home . they are buried in jennings county, indiana by my great grandfather, their son elias born 1859- 1936 and his wife was barbara albrecht and their son was john henry my grandfather 1890-1979 and he is buried in rushville, indiana ! my father was the youngest of ten children orville leo montgomery !!! he was a great man anyway get ready for this my grandpa and his brother married my grandma and her sister lol so actually all of their children are actually considered brothers and sisters because they have the exact same dna !! i have alot of old pictures if you are interested you may call me if you would like my number is 765-561-8130 hope this helps HEIDI
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
sanantonioswe... 19 Jun 2009 2:11AM GMT 
hannylupin 12 Nov 2013 6:44PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions