Search for content in message boards

Cemetery Road Gate lock

Replies: 0

Cemetery Road Gate lock

Posted: 4 Nov 2012 12:47PM GMT
Classification: Cemetery
Hubby and I drove to Greenup co. library and got directions to the cemetery on Friday the 2nd. We stayed all night at Greenbo State Park Lodge that wes lovely. Searched Sat am for the cemetery and finally found it back a road that said Peaceful Lazy B Lane off 784, near Horse Hollow Road. We climbed over one cable that had it a "No Trespassing" Post. We walked about 200 feet and there was a private home with big gate and barb wire fencing accross the road. We could see the cemetery to the left with fencing and gate around it. Looked like no one was home. We could only take photo from about 75 yards away!!!

I could NOT believe it. My family cemetery is behind lock and key of who knows. I would like to learn of these property owners and make appt to visit the cemetery. Is there any way you could learn of these people? Greenup county does not put their property records online, to let me see the property owner.

Guess I could call a lawyer to get my rights for a visit.

Any ideas??

The people in the cemetery are my great,great,grandparents. Eliza and Peter Horner. My father's mother was their granddaughter.

Rhonda Burgess Warren

859-342-0331

Erlanger,Ky

Kenton County

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions