Search for content in message boards

GRIFFITH CRAWFORD

Replies: 2

Re: GRIFFITH CRAWFORD

Posted: 2 May 2013 5:23PM GMT
Classification: Query
I hope this isn't so over due that you stopped looking! I will post what I know is true Oscar Griffith was married to a lady named Callie.They lived on Moore Street. Oscar had a sister called Lizzie. Who married John Wesley McMeans. he had another sister named Lyde who married George Hoop and moved sit him to New York City where she had a daughter Laura Marie who was my Mother. she also had a son Charles Gibson a year before my mother was born. wen my mother was 7 years old , her mother died.She and her brother were sent back yo ky.and lived with Lydes sister Lizzie. the patriarch's name was Thomas Griffith his wife was Laura Brown Griffith. there were other brothers The griffiths are buried in a private cemetery in Greenup co You might contact a MargaretBradley who knows all the Griffiths tried to contact her but no luck I gave pictures of the cemetery.Thomas Griffith had a brother Calvin lewis who lived on the adjoining farm another story hope you get this
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
lee griffith 30 Aug 1998 12:00PM GMT 
William Holme... 28 Jun 2009 10:06AM GMT 
Audreyking75 2 May 2013 11:23PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions