Search for content in message boards

Richard (Silas)Taylor, John Wesley Taylor,MarthaJane Ely.George gregory Families--Inquiry

Replies: 0

Richard (Silas)Taylor, John Wesley Taylor,MarthaJane Ely.George gregory Families--Inquiry

Posted: 21 Aug 2014 6:15PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 21 Aug 2014 6:18PM GMT
Surnames: Taylor,Ely,Gregory
I am attempting to locate additional information for Richard Taylor, middle name possible Silas born about 1865 in Harlan Ky to John Wesley Taylor and Martha Jane Ely--And Martha's married 2nd to a George Gregory 9 Nov 1871---
From Research I have Richard buried at Daniels Cemetery-death 9th Jan 1954 age 88
Does anyone know if he was ever married or in the the Military?
With Richard being born in 1865, his father John was killed after Feb 14,1865 - possibly March 1865 after being in the Civil War and was released from being a prisoner.--This would make Richard born in Nov or Dec 1865.This is from research of Dora Fischer in Canada who is related.via one of John Wesley's other children.
I am also looking for a lead to Martha Ely Taylor 2nd husband George Gregory,mostly to see if all of her children were raised by him, took his name ect...Martha and George were married 9 Nov 1871 per Dora's research.
Martha's parents were-Isaac Ely and Mildred Caudill(Cadle)
I can be reached via this board or via my emaile address--Peggy Druck greeneyedlady19582000@yahoo.com-----I thank you in advance for your assistance....

Find a board about a specific topic