Search for content in message boards

RE: Lane

Replies: 0
Posted: 25 Nov 2013 5:41PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Lane/Spears
I am seeking any information on Corbin Lane and Frances Proctor. They were my 5th great grandparents and need help. I found a will for Corbin Lane, leaving his property to his sons Abraham Samuel and Benjamin but no where in the will did he leave or mention any of his 6 daughters. His dauther Ruth Lane was married to Thomas Spears ( my 4th great grandparents) and I have not been able to locate any information as to where and when they were born, when or where did they marry or when they died, where they died or where they are buried.....what I did manage to locate was a 1850 & 1860 census, which shows Ruth (Lane) Spears with her sons Samuel and his family and with Abraham. I also found a death record for Wiley Marion Spears ( Ruth and Thomas's son) and it states that Ruth & Thomas were his parents, I also found a death record and marriage record for one of their daughters, Frances Jane Spears-Welch and it shows that Thomas & Ruth were her parents...but that is all. If there is anyone out there that can help me, I need it. If there is anyone out there that can tell me where to look, please let me know. Hope somone out there can help.

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions