Search for content in message boards

OBIT-SMITH, Kenneth Ray

Replies: 1

Re: OBIT-SMITH, Kenneth Ray

Posted: 4 Aug 2013 9:59PM GMT
Classification: Biography
Surnames: Shelby Smith Sylvester Smith, Wanda Hawk, lou, TC, Anthony Downey or any of Sylvesters kids Tina Smith ect. thanks
Dear Family, I hope this messages finds u all well. I am Lena Muriel Smith, Sylvester Smith and Bessie Bussmans oldest and first born Child. I was adobted by my Abusive Step Father Henery Bussman who rapped me and beat me through out my childhood. Which I'm sure is the reason that Bessie kept me from seeing Sylvester and the family. But I remember meeting my grandparnets Dorthy and Shelby when I was tiny child and breaking green beans with Dorthy. And I got see Sylvester and beauitful aunt Wanda and Sylvesters other children when I was 14. I was very shy because of all the abuse I endured. Bessie died around five years ago. I'm sorry I never got to know u all. I have know idea if Sylvester is still alive or Shelby or aunt Wanda but I would realy love to see them or hear from any of u. I'm an artist, I live in Indiana, I have a beauitful daughter and the most wonderful grandson in the world. If any of u see this and know about Sylvester please contact me at lenabussman21@gmail.com or feel free to call me. My cell is 1-317-731-8982. I remember that Shelby was very sweet to me and I allways love him even though I barely remember him. Funny what a child hangs on to. Thank U Lena Muriel
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Rita Stanifer Maggard 26 Jul 2000 12:00PM GMT 
lenabussman21 5 Aug 2013 3:59AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic