Search for content in message boards

WILLIAMS FAMILY

Replies: 1

WILLIAMS FAMILY

Posted: 30 May 2007 9:00AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: WILLIAMS, COLLINS, BLAIR
OK Letcher County Genealogy Bugs Let's Try One More Time, get those thinking caps on and get the shovels out and let's dig. I am going to post this again just in case someone just might have a tidbit of information or a momentary memory jog. I am Seeking information and family line for Mariah Williams born approx 1830 in Letcher Co. KY, she lived in Cowan, Letcher Co. in 1880, some of the names associated with her are: Bogle, Henry, Thomas, Elizabeth and William Williams. Would like to find as much as possible on Mariah, picures, ANYTHING relating to Mariah and her family.

ALSO searching for any information on the WILLIAMS family of Letcher County (Whitesburg), (Soloman Branch), which are also connected to Mariah Williams. The family line I am needing information on is the WILLIAM WILLIAMS branch. William was married to Sarah ?, Children were: Lula, Hattie, Thomas, Lizzie, Millard and William (Bill). Bill married Minnie Collins, her parents were: Thomas Collins and Mary Blair. ANY HELP with the Williams Line would be greatly appreciated. Please e-mail me at: tifjo@aol.com

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
tifjo 30 May 2007 3:00PM GMT 
vloyd05 3 Sep 2012 12:45PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions