Search for content in message boards

Sherman Maggard(s)

Replies: 3

Re: Sherman Maggard(s)

Posted: 27 Jun 2013 6:23PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Maggard
Roxie, did you ever find anymore info on this specific line? This is my husbands line as well...His father was Henry Maggard Sr. son of Bluford Maggard and Sallie Melton Maggard- Bluford was the son of Sherman Maggard and Mary Brown Maggard.....My husbands father and all of his siblings have now all passed away, but before his last uncle passed I did have an opportunity while he was healthy to ask a few genealogy questions one being who was his grandpa...he told us his name was Sherman but that he never knew him....If you have located any more info on this line I would love to have it....A while back someone sent me some info on Shermans family....It show's his wife re-marrying a Harper which is accurate as well because my husbands father spoke of them many many times....Who ever sent me the info sent me a census that had Sherman with Mary, as well as the children: Mahala, John, Marion, Bluford, Calvin and Nancy...ALl the children but the last two are on the census that show's Mary after she's remarried ....so Sherman's no where to be found or the two younger children....does that make sense or did I make it more confusing????
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Roxie_Maggard 7 Oct 2008 2:27PM GMT 
kimberlydm197... 28 Jun 2013 12:23AM GMT 
bcaudill 28 Jun 2013 10:29PM GMT 
kimberlydm72 28 Jun 2013 10:48PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions