Search for content in message boards

Sally Cotton Littrell m. 1875

Replies: 2

Re: Sally Cotton Littrell m. 1875

Posted: 28 Feb 2014 4:39PM GMT
Classification: Query
Yes, I found this Sarah "Sally" Cotton was a previous married name and then she was married to a James Littrell born 1830, so they were not my line, either. Thank you for your reply. I do know that GG grandfather James Littrell was married to a Nannie E Belcher 1875 or 1880. (That is what confused me when the Sally kept coming up). But no census records have I found for James and Nannie E Belchers, I found a lot on the the Belcher name, could have been a married name for her also, in those day. (I'm still searching) So, I am thinking Nannie or probably was Nancy was George H mother.

Yes, my mother told me that James lived in a small dwelling behind George and Stella Keysaer Littrell's home or called the old Keysaer homestead. Also when George and Stella lived with her parents George W Keysaer and Ellen Tidd the information says that Margaret Ellen and Lily Alice Littrell and daughter-in law, they were the Keysear's granddaughters, not daughter in laws. My grandmother was Lily Alice, my mother being named Margaret Alice after her aunt Margaret and middle name of her mother Lily.

Thank again and good luck to you
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
judann54 1 Feb 2014 12:09AM GMT 
thomasker2 28 Feb 2014 2:02PM GMT 
judann54 28 Feb 2014 11:39PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic