Search for content in message boards

Olive Shepherd

Replies: 0

Olive Shepherd

Posted: 24 Nov 2013 8:34PM GMT
Classification: Obituary
My poor grandmother was Olive Shepherd. Her father was David Shepherd. I am sick of her being listed as a male named Ollie Shepherd. It is listed by the exact people that shunned me when I submitted my family photos. I even submitted one of David Shepherd with his grandson, my dad and they didn't care. Maybe it's because I am not 100 percent white. I don't know. At least I know enough that my grandmother was named Olive and not Ollie and that she was a female and not a male!!! That lie is still being floated around the genealogy sites and it burns me up. They are just flat out insulting her by rebuffing my submissions and flat out making assumptions without regard to any concrete proof. If I have to dig up her birth certificate, I will. I have her marriage certificate as being Dave and Evaline Shepherd's daughter. I have her poor obituary that states she was born to them in Goodloe, Kentucky. Thank you redneck fools for spitting on her grave in passing with your insults when you can't or won't even recognize your own kin properly.

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions