Search for content in message boards

SWIFT/MORAN

Replies: 1

Re: SWIFT/MORAN

Posted: 2 Feb 2014 8:45PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 2 Feb 2014 8:48PM GMT
Surnames: Greely, Moran, Swift
I have been able to locate census information for both 1860 and 1880, still showing Patrick and Hannah in Maysville, KY. Mary was my great great grandmother(and married Thomas Greely, who was born in Ireland). By 1894, Hannah was widowed and living at 1803 Madison Ave. in Covington, KY(according to the City of Covington, KY city records.) By 1912, evidently Hannah had passed, b/c according to the City of Covington, KY city records her daughter Mary(now Greely) was living with her husband (Thomas Greely) and a number of Mary's siblings/Hannah's children (including John(my great grandfather), James, Mary and Nellie at 1803 Madison Ave. (This same address, coupled with the fact that my grandfather said when he was a young boy he and several of his family members lived together at the same residence in Covington.....has to mean that this is the same Hannah and Patrick Swift you are talking about.)

Also, my aunt has a death certificate for a Mary Greely, who died in 1923 and on this death certificate it lists her place of birth being Maysville, KY and also lists her parents as Patrick Swift and Hannah Swift, along with their place of birth being Ireland.

I hope this helps....even though it has been years since you posted!
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
KATE 10 Jul 1999 12:00PM GMT 
John Greely 3 Feb 2014 3:45AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic