Search for content in message boards

Henrietta Wagner and Rosetta Warren love triangle story

Replies: 2

Re: Henrietta Wagner and Rosetta Warren love triangle story

Posted: 28 Jan 2014 4:38PM GMT
Classification: Query
Henrietta Wagner was released on parole from the Kentucky State Prison at Frankfort, Kentucky on December 7, 1931. I have been unable to find any further information on Henrietta after she was released from prison.

I contacted the prison and they told me that all of their records were lost or destroyed during the 1937 flood on the Ohio River.

Emma Skillian and her older sister Lizzie Petter drowned in her sisters home in Paducah, Kentucky during the 1937 flood. Below is one of the newspaper articles telling about this:
The State Journal, Frankfort, KY, March 25, 1937

Paducah, Ky. March 24, --The bodies of two sisters found today in a two-room house here where they apparently drowned two months ago in the Ohio River flood were buried this afternoon. The women, Mrs. Emma Skillian, about 60, and her older sister, Miss Lizzie Petter, were discovered by Ferris Collins, Negro, whose attention was attracted by the stench coming from the house. Discovery of the bodies brought the total number of known drowning during the flood to eight.

SubjectAuthorDate Posted
agray172 27 Dec 2005 7:45PM GMT 
Kathleen Hill 1 Jan 2006 5:44PM GMT 
RLMLFM 28 Jan 2014 11:38PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions