Search for content in message boards

Henry Kirkner or Kelkner (abt. 1757 -- 1829)

Replies: 0

Henry Kirkner or Kelkner (abt. 1757 -- 1829)

Posted: 14 Mar 2014 11:07PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: KELKNER, KIRKNER, KELCHNER
I am looking for information on the Henry Kirkner or Kelkner who was born abt. 1757 and died 7 May 1829 in Montgomery Co., VA (now Pulaski Co., VA). This data is from a query placed by Linda Clark Creed at GenForum, whom I was not able to contact. Henry's Rev. War pension application stated that he was born in Berks Co., PA and I am trying to place him in one of the Kelchner families that were from that county. It's possible that his surname could originally be Kerchner, but Linda Clark Creed thought that he was originally a Kelchner so I will stick with that for the time being.

There are two possibilities for Henry at this time, one possible match has a birth date (church record), while the other does not. It seems to me that a specific death date like this probably came from a headstone and might have an age at death associated with it. If I had that information, I could identify which Henry Kelchner that Henry Kirkner or Kelkner is. If anyone has access to the cemetery data for Henry Kirkner or Kelkner, I would greatly appreciate the information from his headstone. Thanks.

Find a board about a specific topic