Search for content in message boards

CARMODY WILSON CARLIN DONNELLY MYERS COLEMAN MALLOY MCGERTY CRAWFORD BONFIELD

Replies: 6

CARMODY WILSON CARLIN DONNELLY MYERS COLEMAN MALLOY MCGERTY CRAWFORD BONFIELD

John Carmody (View posts)
Posted: 14 Aug 1998 6:00AM GMT
Classification: Query

I'm researching the descendants of my ggrandparents who lived in Falmouth Ky.(Pendleton Co.) in the mid 1800's. Their names were James and Margaret CARMODY, both from Ireland. Their eldest(Margaret) was born in Ireland in 1847 and she married a John WILSON(a brother of Clark D.Wilson) who I assume was from the area. The next was a son(John) born c.1851 who married a Nora CARLIN. They lived in Covington, Ky.
The next daughter(Ellen) married a Mike DONNELLY, who was shot and killed at a picnic in Double Beech.
She later married a Thos. Hackett Sr. The next daughter(Anna) married a Geo. Henry Myers and she died in Cov., Ky. and was buried in Falmouth.
The next son(Michael"buck") married a Emma COLEMAN from Milford. The next son(James) married a Maggie MALLOY of Marrowtown, Oh. The next daughter (Catherine"Kate") married a McGerty and lived in Ironton, Ohio. Their next son(Steven)(my grandfather) married a Mary CRAWFORD and lived in Dayton, Oh. They then had twin daughters(Julia) who married a Dennis BONFIELD and lived in Brooksville, Ky.and (Sarah) who married a Michael J. Coleman.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
John Carmody 14 Aug 1998 12:00PM GMT 
John Carmody 26 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT 
violets4sue11 27 Mar 2006 11:42AM GMT 
mskerchock 20 Feb 2010 2:44AM GMT 
Candy Rogers 1 Oct 2010 5:54PM GMT 
mth5778 2 Oct 2011 9:15PM GMT 
wyoeagle20 16 Mar 2014 8:51PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic