Search for content in message boards

Mary Chaney Fields Toler Lewis

Replies: 3

Mary Chaney Fields Toler Lewis

Don Isaacs (View posts)
Posted: 25 Sep 2001 9:34PM GMT
Classification: Query
Lucy Fields and Henry Harrison Combs were never married. Henry Harrison Fields & Mary Chaney Fields are the only two children they had.(out of wedlock)The other children of Lucy Fields Young were fathered by Nathan Young.
Chaney was my ggrandmother, she was married twice, once to Richard Toler on 9/27/1850 (divorced abt1852) one child John Toler resulted from this marriage, and to Mathias Lewis on 5/9/1857with two additional children,Nancy Lewis Harvey(my maternal grandmother), and Lucinda Lewis. Does anyone have any information on any of these children, or if she had any other?
Chaney is buried at the Harvey cemetery about 2 miles south of Booneville just off Hwy 11. She was the first to be buried there. Her daughter Nancy married William Harvey of Booneville, they had 6 childrenClayborn,Edward,James,Mary,Susie (my mother) and Ida.
For years no one seem to know who Chaney Lewis was only that she was Nancy Fields mother. My daughter and myself have posted queries in various genealogy sites and we would like to thank all those who helped us get to this point.
If anyone knows anything else or if any of the aforementioned information is incorrect please contact me.
thank you,
Don Isaacs and daughter Lori Isaacs
goggy000@yahoo.com
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Don Isaacs 26 Sep 2001 3:34AM GMT 
Kathy 1 Nov 2001 9:40PM GMT 
lmiccoli2 19 Jul 2006 4:10PM GMT 
Rebecca Mille... 25 Sep 2013 8:59PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic