Search for content in message boards

Pike County Queries

Replies: 1

Re: Pike County Queries

Posted: 26 Oct 2013 9:23AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Hunt, Bertrand
I'm Samantha Bertrand Hunt's granddaughter. My Uncle Nolan was their youngest child and my mother is the youngest daughter. I've been working on the family history for many years, and I'd be pleased to help you out. Perhaps Bill Anderson will reach out to you as well. He used to be here on Ancestry.com. Contact me at Childstar413@yahoo.com I've been trying to discover what Enos Bertrand did those five years he was in France when he was thought to have been killed in the Spanish American War. Hoping you might be able to shed some light on this. I have some photos of Enos as well as a photo of his gravestone.

Samantha and Kerry had eleven living children (two died in childhood). I'm working on a book for family members that traces the Hunts back to the House of Plantagenet (King Henry II) where the Hunts were direct descendants of the King in Gosfield, England. I've taken the Bertrand line back to an ancestor who was a lieutenant under Napoleon Bonaparte. I'll be filling in some of the missing names and dates here on Ancestry.com later on. Kyrila Scully
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Bka199 26 Dec 1998 12:00PM GMT 
childstar4131 26 Oct 2013 3:23PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions