Search for content in message boards

Burbridge House

Replies: 0

Burbridge House

Posted: 25 Jun 2014 7:13AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Smith Burbridge Brumback
I am so happy to hear from you! I can put you in touch with Louise (Peggy) Brumback. I was just reunited with her daughter Rhoda (53) my half sister. My dad (Jack Brumback) had five daughters with five different women. We are two of them. He died in 1999. It was the first time we were all together. Four of us were just together for a weekend and that's when I asked if we could drive out to see the house. No one would get out because they said we would be covered in ticks and fleas if we did! I told Rhoda that she can't sell the house until I go in it. I am just obsessed with this house. Wondered if it IS the house or if that was the inn and the house sat behind? It doesn't seem that a solid brick house sitting like that would have been a residence. I would have pictured a wooden farmhouse. (just my opinion). But who knows. If Louise is still with good memory, we may find out a whole plethora of things! She is 83. Anyway, I WILL contact you soon. My phone in Cleveland, Ohio is 440 243 2323. My personal email is jjkgkm@wideopenwest.com. Talk to you soon! Jacki I just want a picture of it from a long time ago!!!

Find a board about a specific topic