Search for content in message boards

Richard (Dick) Henson & Mary Gibson (?) Henson

Replies: 3

Richard (Dick) Henson & Mary Gibson (?) Henson

Henson (View posts)
Posted: 24 Aug 2006 1:32PM GMT
Classification: Query
I'm searching for members of the Henson Family of Simpson, Co., KY. My gg grandfather Richard (Dick) Henson born 1815-1864 lived east of Franklin, KY (Drakes Creek) and had several children (9-11). I'm from Richard Marian Henson's line. I know that Joseph Henson (son of Richard Dick Henson) had three children William Price, David & Curry Henson. Perhaps James, Nicholas or one of the other sons had children. Mary Henson died in 1883 and left 35 acres to her children. Several of her children had died and a lawsuit between the children of Joseph and the other children occurred.

I hope that someone can connect my family tree and tell me the father of William (Dick) Henson (1815-1864),

I believe this family came to KY as result of a land grant for service in the Rev. War. It is my guess that Jane Goodbread may have married one of the brothers from North Carolina. My problem is which one William Henson's sons or grandsons had Richard (Dick) Henson.

I have a list of Richard's children with some children being listed in later census's and my great grandfather being one of those born in 1862 or 63.

I would enjoy hearing from members of the Henson family on this matter.

Timothy R. Henson
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Henson 24 Aug 2006 7:32PM GMT 
Dorothy 28 Aug 2006 10:36PM GMT 
Dorothy 29 Aug 2006 9:38PM GMT 
Claytonhenson... 19 Oct 2013 5:43PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions