Search for content in message boards

Harold Clinton TUCKER Obituary - 1988

Replies: 1

Re: Harold Clinton TUCKER Obituary - 1988

Posted: 19 Jul 2014 10:35AM GMT
Classification: Birth
Surnames: Tucker, Atwell, Nixon, Houk, Franklin, Milby, Cecil, Lobb, Johnson
Hi, my dad is Harold Clinton Tucker. I was 15 when he died in 88. I was born in 72 to him and Patricia Mudd and or Puckett (her maiden name). When I learned of his death in 88 her last name was Moore. I was shocked to learn that my name was not mentioned as one of his children. I can only assume it was because he never spoke of me maybe. I remember going to the funeral and to someones house. I met my grandmother, and two sisters, Cindy and Rhonda. I didn't know I had other siblings aside from them until I read this. It hurts to know he didn't care enough to speak about me or for me to be listed. My original birth certificate has him as my dad, but my mom changed that when I was 2 yrs old to Mudd so all of us kids had the same last name. I met Harold at my mom's dads house Edgar Puckett when I was 7 yrs old. I remember thinking, I look just like him except for his beard and mustache. But I just want to get to know my birth dad's family and meet the siblings I have been robbed of. If anyone could get back in touch with me at mysticalisme@yahoo.com or https://www.facebook.com/cillac I would be very grateful. I have enclosed a picture of myself from just last month.
Attachments:
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Debbie Dicken 4 Jan 2012 12:17AM GMT 
Priscilla Cro... 19 Jul 2014 4:35PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic