Search for content in message boards

SARAH ANN MILLER 1844-1901 BROWN HAIR AND EYES

Replies: 1

Re: SARAH ANN MILLER 1844-1901 BROWN HAIR AND EYES

Posted: 1 Jan 2014 5:05PM GMT
Classification: Query
Kathy honey: It is many years after you posted this, I just found it last week. I believe your Sarah Ann is my father's great great grandmother. I too have searched ever since I came on here for info on my dad's grandmothers because there was a terrible falling out between my dad and his brothers over it.
I have no idea if you will ever see this but I am going to put down what I have found.
Robert Miller was Sarah Ann's dad. Susannah Miller was Sarah Ann's mom. It looks like JW Miller was perhaps her grandfather.
But honey the real heart of the matter is that, if I haven't screwed up my tree branch here, Sarah Ann Miller was herself the granddaughter of Priscilla Estes, taken from a colonial farm by the Shawnee then almost killed by US soldiers destroying the community she lived with for 10 years, returning her to her family when she was about 18. Unless I am screwing something up, Priscilla married one of the gazillions of Jacob Millers over there, their oldest son (named what else? Jacob Miller, Jr.) was Sarah Ann's grandfather.
I would love to contact you some day if that were ever possible. Hope you are well after all these years. Thank you. http://roots-boots.net/ft/estes/priscila.html
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
KATHY MORALEZ 20 Sep 2001 12:18AM GMT 
Loving_Lisa 2 Jan 2014 12:05AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic