Search for content in message boards

SARAH ANN MILLER 1844-1901 BROWN HAIR AND EYES

Replies: 1

SARAH ANN MILLER 1844-1901 BROWN HAIR AND EYES

KATHY MORALEZ (View posts)
Posted: 19 Sep 2001 6:18PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: MILLER>LAMORROW>LOVING
WE HAVE LOOKED FOR THIS LADY FOR YEARS WITHOUT A CLUE BUT I RAN ACROSS AN OLD LETTER TO MY GRANDMOTHER FROM A RELATIVE THAT SAID SARAH ANN WAS FROM WAYNE COUNTY KENTUCKY.SOOOO.... HERE GOES... SARAH ANN MILLER WAS BORN IN 1844-1848 DEPENDING ON WHO'S INFORMATION YOU LOOK AT.SHE MARRIED JOHN WESLEY LOVING SOME TIME AROUND 1867 AND THEY LIVED IN TEXAS COUNTY MISSOURI FOR AWHILE.THEN THEY MOVED ON TO NEAR GRANBY MO.SHE DIED IN 1901 ON THE PRARIE IN THE CREEK NATION,INDIAN TERRITORY AND WAS BURIED OUT THERE SOMEWHERE NEAR KELLYVILLE.SHE HAD A SISTER NAMED SUSAN WHO MARRIED A MAN NAMED CHARLIE LAMORROW.ALSO SARAH ANN HAD AN OLD BIBLE THAT SAID "SUSANNAH MILLER OWN BOOK 1804"INSIDE THE COVER ALSO HAD THE FOLLOWING NAMES THERE AS WELL-"MICHAEL McALISTER AGE 31-A:F CARL ON PARSON LAWN"MRS.ELDERS,ROBERT MILLER,SARAH ANN MILLER ,J.W.MILLER.WE HAVE NO IDEA WHO THESE PEOPLE ARE BUT IF ANYTHING HERE RINGS A BELL PLEASE LET ME KNOW. MY GRANDMOTHER HAD HEARD THAT SHE WAS PERHAPS PART INDIAN.WE HAVE NO PROOF OF THIS.BUT WHO KNOWS? I HAVE LOTS TO SHARE IF ANYONE CONNECTS -THANKS KATHY
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
KATHY MORALEZ 20 Sep 2001 12:18AM GMT 
Loving_Lisa 2 Jan 2014 12:05AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions