Search for content in message boards

Irvin or Ervin and Elizabeth Smith

Replies: 1

Irvin or Ervin and Elizabeth Smith

Posted: 11 Sep 2001 3:16PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Smith
Hi I'm looking for any information on Irvin or Ervin Smith (these are the 2 spellings I have for him) and Elizabeth (Smallwood)Smith. These are my great grandparents.
Irvin and Elizabeth were both raised in Redbird, Kentucky by a Buck and Jane Smith.
I am told that Irvin was a orphan so I am not sure if these are his true parents. Elizabeth was also raised by Buck and jane Smith and was a full blooded cherokee Indian.
Irvins Birthdate was May 10 1878 on his death certificate and on the 1900 census of Clay county (Otter Creek) his birthday was may 1882. Also on the Census he is enumerated in the household of John and Frances Wages The relationship to them was a SERVANT.
Elizabeth Smith was born in 1894 and I don't have much info on her but that she left Irvin for another man.
Irvin later married Allie Fair Williams on june 20, 1933 they together resided in Knox county.
Irvin and Elizabeths children starting with the oldest:
Noie Smith
Allie Smith
Elroy Smith
Martha Smith (married a John Brock)
Victoria Smith
Reathia smith
Charlie Smith
Dewey Smith ( my beloved grandfather that passed Feb 4, 2000 in Harlan, KY)
Elmer and Allen smith (twins)
John Henry Smith
Sarah Jane Smith
Richard Smith
Irvin and alli had no children.
This is most of what I know. If ANYONE knows anything on this family please contact me. Thankyou in advance.
Tonya Smith Negele
Cedar Lake, IN
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
ktad-4 11 Sep 2001 9:16PM GMT 
AlishaJohnson... 17 Nov 2013 5:31AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions