Search for content in message boards

Bryant/Maloney Wolfe Co. KY 1870 Connection

Replies: 9

Re: Bryant/Maloney Wolfe Co. KY 1870 Connection

Posted: 20 Oct 2013 2:49PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am related to Fred Morris above and we both have the family tree. Greenberry was my great uncle........along with McKinley My Grandmother was Lela Maloney daughter of John and Margret(Pence) she married her first cousin Millard Maloney son of Pot (we always called him that) they lived on Bloody Creek.........Fred would have most anything you would like on the family as when my G Uncle Fred passed he took it over, Fred is getting up in years but very knowledgeable,,,,, Green had a daughter to which I was very close to Clara Welch Haddix since passed.....no one is left I know that the family orig came from Limerick Ireland I have the passage tickets for John and Susannah ( Crawford) Maloney in 1773 to south Carolina the line goes to Cherokee (jincy Ann Maloney) which was my GGG grandmother there son John married Margret Pence and there daughter Lela my grandmother married first cousin Millard Maloney...they are also related to the Rose family (Pete Rose of the reds) and the McKinleys (Pres) to whom I think was adopted but not sure...........now I find out that I am related to even more,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Rachel married Green anyone please contact me at wiilieman@aol.com I would love any information I just got an email the other day that my g grandmother Marg grave had been removed from the family plot............disturbs me as we have been looking at property on little bloody creek to move....................
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
FredMorris44 3 Jun 2004 6:57PM GMT 
JoAnneAbney 3 Jun 2004 8:38PM GMT 
MIKEBURCHAM 27 Jun 2004 12:30PM GMT 
FredMorris44 28 Jun 2004 2:43PM GMT 
earthlyangel3... 9 Sep 2011 4:45PM GMT 
Pamela J. Adams 29 Jun 2004 1:49AM GMT 
FredMorris44 29 Jun 2004 2:39PM GMT 
Pamela J. Adams 3 Jul 2004 4:27PM GMT 
FredMorris71 12 Jan 2008 3:41PM GMT 
mitzi1957 20 Oct 2013 8:49PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions