I want to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving. Here are the answers to the quiz of last week – not exactly a tip, but history!
1. The Thanksgiving holiday originated of course in America.
2. The American Indian tribe who shared the first Thanksgiving with the pilgrims was the Wampanoag.
3. Turkeys originated in North and Central America.
4. President Abraham Lincoln proclaimed Thanksgiving Day as an official national holiday.
5. The pardoned turkey at the White House lives out its life on a farm.
6. Pumpkin pie, apple cake, pecan pie …. None were part of the first Thanksgiving feast!
Now enjoy your traditions on Thanksgiving; we have much to be thankful for and I hope your favorite football team wins!