4 Feb 1780 at Harrodsburg
Uriah Stone, 1400, corn in 1776; on Gass fork of Brashiers Creek; joins above Thos Daugherty.
Wm Stafford, assignee to Lew Brown, 1400, corn in 1776; on Marble Creek; joins Col. Southall on the N and Ross on the E.
Charles Inglish, 400, settled March 17879; waters of Dicks Creek known as Pettitts, he lives there.
Henry Holeman, 1000, marked & improved 1776; head of the N fork of Clear Creek; includes his improvements.
James Geaty by Edw’d Holeman, 400; settled May 1779; on 2nd branch above Clear Creek on waters of Breashears Creek; joins land claimed by Ash Emession on one side and Peter Sight on the other.
John Clury, 400, settled Apr 1779; on dividing ridge between the waters of Dicks River and Seags/Scaggs Creek; includes a spring, about 1 mile E of the old trace from Weathley/Whitley? To the settlement to Holston’s.
Wm Clury by John Clury, 400, settled Apr 1778; same area, joins John Clury’s land.
John Anderson, 400, settled March 1779; on waters of Gilberts Creek NW of Julias Sanders’ land.
Thomas Kennady, 1000, marked & improved land in 1775; on Dicks River known as Hawkins improvement.
Elisha Clury, 400, settled Apr 1779; about ½ mile below the Sugar Loaf Lick on Logans Creek.
Wm Hicks, 400, settled Apr 1779; about ½ mile from the Clay Lick near the head of Gilmour’s Creek, waters of Dicks Creek; W of Gilmours Lick.
Stephenson Huston, 400, settled 1778; on N side of Green River at the mouth of Carpenter Creek.
Geo Feater, 400, settled Apr 1779; on a small branch of Dicks River, about 3 miles NE of Clark Station.
John Wilkinson, 400, settled March 1779; about 3 miles NW of Harrods Lick on a small creek that empties into Hingstons fork of Licking Creek, both sides.
Lachariah (Zachariah?) Clarey, 400, settled Mar 1779; about 1 mile E of the Sugar Loaf Lick; near Elisha Clarey’s land.
John Miller, 1000, marked & improved 1777; on S side of Millers Creek, waters of Beech Fork of Salt River on the Hunters Trace; includes his improvement.
Joseph Hington, 1000, marked & improved 1776; on a fork of Glenns Creek that heads toward Leestown; joins land of Cyrus McCraken; includes his cabin.
John Young, 400, settled Mar 1779; on the N fork of the Rowling Fork of Salt River just below a cabin built by Thos. Harrod.
Mary Ears, 400, settled March 1779; on N Fork of the Rowling Fork of Salt River; joins the lands of John Young.
Charles Forgerson, 400, settled Mar 1779; on the Doctor’s Fork of Salt River, includes his improvements.
Dan’l Trabue, 400, settled 1778; on a branch of Salt River on the N, 4 miles from Floyd’s Fork between Brashears Creek; includes a cabin at the head of a spring. Adjourned.
5 Feb 1780, same location.
Wm Wheatley, 1200 (so shown) but was 1400, assignee of Valentine Hammons, corn in 1775; on Waters of Dicks River known as Weathleys Station.
Wm Rowan by Wm Weathley, 400, settled in April 1779; between Hawkin’s branch & Boonesborough road; about 1 mile from Dick’s River.
James Douglass, 1400, re-hearing re his claim granted at Bryant’s Station on Elkhorn Creek. He now claims instead a tract of land, was in KY before 1778; head of Jasemine Creek, 5 or 6 miles below Hickman’s Creek; at a remarkable camping place; includes his improvements.
James Douglas, administrator of James Ferry, decd, 1400; deceased raised corn in 1775; lying below the mouth of Harrods Creek on the Ohio River; about 8 miles above the Falls of the OH.
Sam’l Givens, 1400, corn in 1776; on Clarks run on the N; includes a spring called Blevis Spring; joins the lands of James Brown.
Rob’t Bogs, 1000, marked & improved 1775; on Stoner4s Fork of Licking Creek about 4-5 miles E from Strodes Station at a high bank where the high land joins the creek on the N side; running soth at a large bend ½ mile below the high bank.
Sam’l Ingrum, 1400, corn in 1775; on Middle fork of Shannons Run; joins Rob’t Slaughter Jr on the NW & running ½ way between his improvement & Davis’s cabin.
Levi Todd, Administrator of Wm Poag, decd, 1400, decedent raised corn in 1776; on Floyd’s Fork of Salt River on both sides, about 20 miles from the Falls of the Ohio & about 20 miles from the mouth of the creek.
Asel Davis, 1400, corn in 1776; on NE side of Dicks River on Clear Creek, includes improvement.
Alex’r Douglass, 400, settled April 1779; on S side of Dicks River, joins the Crab Orchard land below the mouth of the creek.
Peter Higgins, 400, settled March 1779; on Wathley’s Creek, a branch of Dick River, about 1 mile above James Davis station. Adjourned.
To be continued next week. Sandi