8 Feb 1780, same location.
Wm Grayson, heir at law to Ambrose Grayson, decd., 1400, corn in 176. On Chaplins Fork of Salt River; joins James Harbeson’s land.
Rob’t Slaughter, Jr. 1400, corn in 1776; on Bensons Creek; joins lands of George Slaughter.
George Slaughter, 1400, by Hank’n Reed; corn in 1776; on left branch of Bensons Creek, about 6-7 miles from Capt. Bailey’s land.
Rob’t Slaughter Sr, 1400, corn in 1776; between the waters of Can Run & Elkhorn; joins land claimed by Ezekiel Field.
Lawrence Slaughter, assignee of Thos. Slaughter, 1400; corn in 1776; on N side of Elkhorn Creek; joins lands claimed by Ezekiel Field – called the Spice Woods.
Wm Slaughter Jr, 1400, by Hank’n Reed, corn in 1775; N side of the KY River on the upper side of the Junction of Eagle Creek & the river.
Rob’t Jones, heir at law to Gabriel Jones, decd by Hank’n Reed, 1400, corn in 1775; on N side of KY River; joins Wm Slaughter’s land.
George Slaughter Jr, heir at law to Francis Slaughter, decd, 1400, corn in 1775; at the fork of 10 Mile Creek near the Ohio; includes heads ofd the S Brach of the creek up towards Harrods Creek.
Wm Bryan, 1400, corn 1775. S branch of Hingston’s Fork of Licking Creek – called Bowman’s Creek, anbout 3 miles from Ebenezer Sovern’s land; includes improvement made by Bowman.
Joseph Cartwright, 400, settled 1778; on the N Fork of Elkhorn Creek; joins Patrick Henry’s survey.
Jacob Myers, 1400, assignee of James Hays, heir at law of John Hays, decd., corn in 1776; on N side of Green River; joins the Falls of Green River.
Presley Smith, 1000, marked & improved in 1776; on Panther Creek, waters of Green River; below land of William Bailey Smith; includes a spring marked with EH & L H on the lower side of the creek.
Peter Smith, 1400, marked & improved in 1776; same location, joins land of Pesley Smith on the lower side.
Martin Hammond, 1400, lived there 12 months before 1778; on a small creek that runs into Licking Creek about 10-12 miles above the Upper Salt Spring, known as Fla5t Creek, about ¾ mile above where a big Buffalo path crosses the creek; includes some improvements made by Col. W. Lynn.
Wm Henderson, 1400, by Nath’l Henderson, corn in 1776; joins Martin Hammond’s land above on both sides of the creek.
Thomas Carlane by Nath’l Henderson, 1400, resided there 12 months before 1778; on a small creek on S side of the Middle Fork of Salt River, about 10 miles from Bullet’s Lick; includes John Kenady’s name cut on a beech tree on the side of a larage buffalo road and dated July 1775.
Wm Stagg, 1400, by Nath’l Hart, corn in 1775 & in 1776; W side of Panther Creek, about 8-9 miles from the mouth, joins Dan’l Hogan’s land on the N & W.
John Gray Blount, 1000, marked & improved 1776; on Breashear’s Creek on the Bullskin Fork on the E side near Fenton’s Trace.
James Cloyd, 1000, marked & improved 1776; on both sides of Rowling Fork of Salt River, about 1 ½ miles from the Shawnee Lick on a small creek on the S side of the fork.
Sam’l Lawrence, 1000, marked & improved 1776; on both sides of Rowling Fork of Salt River; joins lands of James Cloyd; includes his improvements.
Sol(o)mon Lawrence, 1000, marked & improved 1776; on S side of the Rolling Fork of Salt River between 2 small creeks; about 4 miles from Jas. Cloyd’s land; includes improvements.
John Lawr4ence, 1000; marked & improved 1776; on both sides of Rolling Fork; about 2 miles above Solomon Lawrence’s land.
David Lawrence, 1000, marked & improved 1776; on Rolling Fork; joins land of James Cloyd and Sam’l Lawrence.
Henry Brusher/Brasher, 1000, marked & improved 1776; on Rolling Fork on both sides, joins lands of Sam’l Lawrence.
John Bowman, 1400, corn in 1776; Harrods Run on the S side; joining the S line & E line of Edw’d Bulger’s; includes a cabin built by a McConnell.
Abraham Bowman, 1000, corn in 1775; on a small branch of Goose Creek which is ab ranch of the Ohio on the N side; joins the lands claimed by Isaac Hite.
Isaac Hite Sr, 1400, corn in 1776; joins Harrodsburg on the E; includes improvement made by James Harrod at a Sinking Spring.
John Bowman, assignee of Edw’d Jackson, 1400; Jackson resided in country 12 months before 1778; Dick’s River being the land where Bowman now lives.
John Isaacks, 1400, by Col. Bowman, settled in 1777; on both sides of Wilson Run, joins lands of hos. Wilson above & below.
Heir of Nathan Hammond dec’d by John Bowman, 1000, marked & improved 1775; on Hammons Run, waters of KY River; joins lands of Jacob Coffman; includes improvements. Adjourned.
9 Feb 1780, same location.
Isaac Bowman, 1400, corn in 1776; on the Ohio River at the lower end of the Yellow Bank above Green River, extending up the river and back; about 30 miles above the mouth of Green River.
James Ross, 1400, settled 12 months before 1778; on the Ohio River; joins lands of Isaac Bowman.
Wm Bryan, heir at law to David Bryan, decd., 400, settled by deceased in March 1779; Cane Run known by the name of White Oak Spring.
Heirs of James Douchester Jr, (Col. Bowman Administrator of the estate of decedant), corn in 1776; N Fork of Hingston’s Creek,w aters of Licking Creek; about 6 miles from Riddle’s Station.
Heirs of WM Myers, decd, 1400, by John Bowman, Administrator, corn in 1776 by deceased, on Wilsons Run near the head of a branch of Dicks River; includes improvements.
Hannah Soverain, now the wife of Benj. Linn, 1400, resided here 12 months before 1778 which was before the marriage with Lynn; on the Ohio River upper end of Yellow Banks; includes the mouth of a branch and extending downward for quantity.
Vangelist Harden, 1400; corn in 1775, on the Ohio River; joins lands of Hannah Sovergain on the lower side.
Wm Linn, 1400, assignee of Michael Wolf, settled May 1779; on the head of the dry run of Beargrass, joins Ware’s line on the NE; includes where Linn now lives.
To be continued next week.