Same date & location as last post.
Jas Bunton’s heirs, 1400, settled 1777; on the dividing ridge between Jessamine Creek & the head ofd the South fork of Clerk Creek; includes a sinking spring.
Joseph Farrow, 1000, by Rich’d Masterson, improved in 1776; on S side of the N Fork of Licking Creek, about 9-10 miles above where the road crosses the fork, improvements.
Thos Masterson, 1000, marked & improved 1776; on the N fork of Licking Creek above a SE course from the mouth of limestone on the N side of the Creek, about 4 miles above the War Road, improvement included.
Rich’d Masterson, 1000, marked & improved 1775; on N Fork of Licking Creek at the mouth of a small creek on the S side beginning at the War Road.
John Masterson, 1000, marked & improved 1776, N fork of Licking Creek on the S side, about 4 miles above where the War Road crosses from the mouth of Limestone.
James Batterton, 1000, improved & marked 1776; on Mill Creek, waters of the N Fork of Licking Creek about 2-3 miles from the mouth.
Tho Champ, 1000, marked & improved 1776; head of Limestone & the N fork of Licking Creek near the head of a branch that empties into the N fork of Licking.
Jno Churchill, 1000, by Rich’d Masterson, marked & improved 1776, on N side of Licking Creek, about 8miles above where the War Road crosses the creek.
Rob’t Wall, 1000, by Jas McBride, marked & improved 1776; on W side of Bullskin, waters of Breashears Creek, opposite the mouth of Fox Run, improvements included.
Jas Wall, 1000, by Jas McBrid, marked & improved 1776; on E side of Bullskin Creek, includes the mouth of Fox Run, includes improvements.
Jno Drake, 400, heir at law of Jos’h Drake, decedent settled 1778; on the mouth of Battle Creek, about 2-3 miles below the mouth of the Little Kentucky & extending up the creek & down the Ohio.
Wm. Williams, 1000, marked & improved 1777, on the Ohio River at the lower end of a large pond, about 4 miles above a large rock & about 10 miles below the mouth of the Big Miami.
Wm Holloday, 1000, by Wm Lynn, marked & improved 1777, on the Ohio River, joins Wm Williams land.
Jno Lewis, 1000, marked & improved 1777, about ¾ mile from the Ohio River at head of a small Drean, joins lands of Wm. Holoday.
Jno Wyett, 1000, marked & improved 1777, on a small creek that runs into the Ohio about 6-7 miles below the mouth of the Miame on the S side.
Heirs of Thos Bryan, dec’d, 1000, he had settled in 1777; on a fork of a creek that runs into the Ohio about 6 miles below the Miami; joins lands of Jno Wyatt on the N.
Geo’e Helms, 1000, moved the Court to remove a location which he obtained as assignee of Constance Cade; now locates on a branch of Green River known as Elkgarden; joins lands of Marquis Helm, includes improvements made by Edw’d Bulger. Adjourned.
18 Feb 1780, same location.
Van Swearingen by Wm Lyon, 1000, marked & improved 1776; on the dividing ridge between Jessamine & Clear Creek, includes improvements made by Thos Wilson.
Jacob Drinan, 1000, marked & improved 1776; on the head of Mill Creek, 8 miles from the lower Blue Licks, 2 ½ miles E from the upper limestone Road, includes improvements.
Thomas Denton, 1400, assignee to Eliz’a White who was since married with Andrew Johnston, on account of Elia’h White settling in the country 12 months before 1778 which was before her intermarrying with Johnson (shown both spellings), on the N side of Green River, waters of Sinking Creek, includes 2 cabbins built by Denton & Wm Stewart & Flat Spring; tree marked “IM”.
Jos’h Reed, 400, settled June 1779; on Cartrights Creek on the S, about 2 miles from the creek on a draft of the same & about 4 miles from the Indian Lick.
Jno Boyd, 400, settled 1778, on N side of KY River SE from the Shawnee Run & about 3 ½ miles from that, includes 2 springs near and Old Camping Place.
Wm Breashier, 400, settled May 1779; on Simpson’s Creek at the fork, includes improvement.
Henry Tilbon by Wm. Braesheirs, 1400, corn in 1775; on S side of Salt River extending from the fidrst great crossings above Bulletts Lick to his cabin.
Jno Harbeson, 1000, marked & improved 1776; on the E side of Chaplin’s Fork on a small branch.
Heirs of Sam’l Cartwright dec’d by Joseph Cartright, 1400, deceased raised corn in 1776; on both sides of Cartrights Creek; joins lands of Isaac McCrakin on the upper line;. Wm. McBrid appeared & alledged that he had a right to the land by virtue of a purchase from the decedents; heirs had a right to the land.
Patrick McGee, 400, settled April 1779; on the E side of Simpson Creek about 4 miles above the mouth.
Jno Lapesly, 1400, by Chas Campbell, corn in 1776; at the head of the N fork of Gilbert’s Creek, a branch of Dicks River.
Rich’d Burk, assignee of Edw’d Hoggin, 1400, Hoggin raised corn in 1775; on both sides of Fox Run, about 1 mile from the head, includes his improvement.
Thos Preather by Henry Preather, 1000, marked & improved 1776; on Harrod’s Creek, a branch of Dick’s River; joins the lands of James Harrod on the W, includes improvement.
Angus Cameron, 1400, resided 12 months before 1778; on the head of the right hand fork of Wells branch, extending SE to the head of a small run that empties into the N Fork of Licking, includes a spring, about 1 ½ miles above the War Path.
John Cameron, 1000, marked & improved 1776; about 8 miles from the mouth of Floyds Fork, across the dividing ridge Salt River water& Floyds Fork & a large buffaloe path that runs through the level in the upper part; includes improvement.
Rueben Guthrey, 1400, moves to remove a location granted at Boonesborough now lying about ¼ mile below Buntons Lick on the waters of Salt River.
Jno Bowman, 1400, for & behalf of Isaac Bowman. Moves to have a location removed which was granted the 1st; re-locates above the mouth of Delewere Creek that empties on the upper side of Green River, 7-8 miles above the mouth of Panther Creek.
Jno Stapleton, 4000, settled 1778; on a branch that runs into Chaplins fork on the E, about a mile from the mouth & about 2 miles from Hunters Road. Adjourned.
To be continued next week.