Search for content in message boards

W. R. Boggs

Replies: 9

Re: W. R. Boggs

Posted: 3 Nov 2013 6:54AM GMT
Classification: Query
Travis,
I had the great pleasure of speaking with your grandmother Hazel on the phone, she was a terrific lady. I was so sorry to hear of her passing. My mother Louise Boggs came to visit Hazel and Nancy Lou in September of last year. I had not seen her since I was a child, but talked to her a few times on the phone about genealogy stuff. Mom keeps in touch with Nancy Lou. I remember your gg grandmother Louanna, she lived down the street from my grandparents Elmer and Lucy in Dayton. We used to take a shortcut through her yard to get to the next street. Sometimes she had fresh baked cookies for us. She was a sweetheart, too. My email is adharve@yahoo.com. I am always happy to make new connections with family members. Are you interested in researching your Boggs line? Genealogy is fascinating and can be addictive, but I feel certain you will enjoy getting to know your ancestors. I learned so much about our family that I never knew.
Hazel said she had some pictures that she was going to scan to disk for me, but I think she had technical issues with her computer or something. I did get some pictures from her through my mother. Anything that you have of the family would be greatly appreciated. If you give me your email address I can send you a copy of the Old Regular Baptist ministers that Fredwyn is writing about. She is planning to have it published in the Kentucky Explorer magazine.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
euphemia22 17 Nov 2009 4:18AM GMT 
adharve 17 Nov 2011 1:01AM GMT 
TravisWaddle7... 2 Nov 2013 1:20AM GMT 
Fredwyn Creec... 2 Nov 2013 5:39PM GMT 
TravisWaddle7... 2 Nov 2013 10:52PM GMT 
adharve 2 Nov 2013 8:08PM GMT 
TravisWaddle7... 2 Nov 2013 11:06PM GMT 
adharve 3 Nov 2013 1:54PM GMT 
Fredwyn Creec... 2 Nov 2013 5:31PM GMT 
adharve 2 Nov 2013 8:13PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions