Search for content in message boards

Family in Louisiana

Replies: 1

Family in Louisiana

Posted: 16 Mar 2012 12:48PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi! I am looking for any information about my great great grandparents John and Arlie Miller. My great grandfather John Miller was born 1856 in LA, both of his parents were born in VA. My great grandmother Arlie Miller(I do not know her maiden name) was born in 1864 in LA and her father was born in GA and mother was born in TN. The 1900 cencus shows her name as Ella or Olla but in the 1910 census it shows Arlie. On the 1900 census both were shown to be living in Webster, LA in Ward 4, North Part. They had seven children Abner born 1884, Jack born 1887, Marrch born 1889, Lucy born 1890, Charity my great grandmother born 1894, Matty born 1896 and Sally born 1899. My great uncle Marcch lists on his WWI application that he was born in Milden or Munden, LA. I'm not sure if that is a part of Webster or not.

If anyone could provide any information would be great. I was hoping to find any records of where they were born, my great great grandmother's maiden name or where to look to find out additional information. Even information on how Webster was during this period would be great. Thanks!
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
MayaMC81 16 Mar 2012 6:48PM GMT 
ELLinSpain 17 Mar 2012 9:03AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions