Search for content in message boards

Sennette,senette,shennet,and cenac

Replies: 5

Re: Sennette,senette,shennet,and cenac

Posted: 21 Aug 2013 2:23PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi my name is Julia Cox. And that means your my third cousin because she is my great grandmother too. I have listed all the children that I know of. My grand mother was Maggie Margaret named after her mother. Our grandmother Married Robert Picou and had children but she also had other children by Louise Jean Prospere Verden, my grand mother being one of them. Your great aunts Agnes, Margaret and your uncle sylvest or sylva as he was called were children of Prosper. There may have been one other child born 1808 name Eulla but I can't verify it. I think Prosper married some one else or died and she married Robert and had I think seven more children. Some how we also are related to the Darcy family. I have to ask my father how when I get a chance to visit him. You have two second cousins living in Centerville my Aunts Catherine Paul and Etta Beauxous(not sure how you spell her last name. Another second cousin still living lives in Texas named Ida Mae. I don't know who she married. And you also have my dad Roosevelt Cox who is still living and living in New Jersey. I have a tree on Mundia with pictures of some of these people and also of some that have passed away and Cicile Picou's picture is also there. Try joining Mundia . com and look up Maggie Margaret Sennette and you may get alot of help with birth and death dates. I am stuck right now with Robert Picou's Marriage date and parents, Prospers Parents and Maggie M Sennette's Birth date and death dates and marriage date if any to Prosper. If you have any Picture's I would love to have copies for my tree aspecially if you have any of Margaret and of her mother Aspasie Frilot. You will also get alot of information from my tree on the Frilot and Olivier side of the family. I went way back with that research and we are decended from some famous people. Hope it will help you. Please write back again and send pics when possible. God Bless. Julia
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
jcox381 14 Jun 2012 8:02PM GMT 
ELLinSpain 15 Jun 2012 8:04AM GMT 
jcox381 2 Jul 2012 11:01AM GMT 
12MYMAMA 16 Aug 2013 12:39AM GMT 
jcox381 21 Aug 2013 8:23PM GMT 
jcox381 30 Dec 2013 2:47PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions