Search for content in message boards

Sennette,senette,shennet,and cenac

Replies: 5

Re: Sennette,senette,shennet,and cenac

Posted: 30 Dec 2013 7:47AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi, My name is Julia I am the grand daughter of a Maggie M Senette. Her mother was Aspasie Frilot and her Father was Barthelany Senette, She had two set of Children. My grand mother Maggie Margaret Picou and two of the other children Sylvest and one more I will have to look for the name, but those three were fathered by Louis Jean Prosper Verden. I can't find a marriage record so I do not believe they were ever married, besides he also had children with her sister Olivia Frilot. Maggie M Senette did marry though she married Robert Picou and had more children. What line are you coming from. I am searching for information on both the Verden and the Senette line. The picou children were my grand mothers younger sisters and brothers and may have moved from Louisiana along with other children living with them named Darbys. My father who is Roosevelt Cox son of Maggie Margaret the second one. He said when he got out of the army he lived with some of his cousins the Darbys in Oakland California. It is possible some of the Picou's also moved there I'm searching. Also the Robert Picou I am referring to passed away in 1934 and I am obtained the information that he was cremated by a great grand child on the Picou side. If you connect with any of the above names and we can exchange information please let me know.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
jcox381 14 Jun 2012 8:02PM GMT 
ELLinSpain 15 Jun 2012 8:04AM GMT 
jcox381 2 Jul 2012 11:01AM GMT 
12MYMAMA 16 Aug 2013 12:39AM GMT 
jcox381 21 Aug 2013 8:23PM GMT 
jcox381 30 Dec 2013 2:47PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions