Search for content in message boards

Acadia Parish Query - MONTGOMERY, CHARGOIS, BABINEAUX, BROUSSARD

Replies: 2

Acadia Parish Query - MONTGOMERY, CHARGOIS, BABINEAUX, BROUSSARD

Posted: 28 Feb 2013 9:33PM GMT
Classification: Query
I need help finding records for my great grandparents. I can't even find death records let alone marriage and birth records.

My grandfather: John MONTGOMERY, born 1921. Son of Nathalie CHARGOIS and Oveniac J. MONTGOMERY.
His father: Oveniac J. MONTGOMERY, born 1979. He is supposedly the son of Frank MONTGOMERY and his wife Mary. This is where I lost track. I am unable to find any records before this time (meaning his birth - which was found on 1910 census).

My grandmother: Joyce, born 1930. She often went by the last name LEBLANC. Daughter of Virginia BABINEAUX (have also seen it spelled BOBINEAUX/BABINO) and a gentleman by the last name of BROUSSARD (from Jeff Davis Parish).
Her mother: Virginia BABINEAUX, born 1917. Daughter of Morris BABINEAUX and Josephine CORMIER. Here I again lose track and am unable to find any records. I can actually find very little on Virginia as well.

I have more information such as siblings and residences listed on census records from 1880, 1910, 1920, 1930, and 1940 if needed.

Primarily Acadia and Lafayette Parishes

I would appreciate any helpful information or some guidance in the right direction!
Attachments:
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
charmed2007 1 Mar 2013 4:33AM GMT 
11944 2 Mar 2013 10:34PM GMT 
charmed2007 3 Mar 2013 4:31AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions