Search for content in message boards

COKER'S OF OAKDALE, LA

Replies: 32

Re: COKER'S (Strothe'sr) OF OAKDALE, LA

Posted: 8 Jul 2012 11:47AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Landreneaux
Thanks for getting back to me.I dont know much about my dads dads side but very little because my dad was taken to live with his aunt(moms sister) and uncle at a young age.Grandma Bea came around when she could but nobody talked mush about Irvin or that side of the family. My mom and dad said that long ago after he was married to my mom(grown), that a man came to have a conversation with him for questions about his life. He told my mom later that he thought it was Irvin.Later on, it was stated that Irvin was remarried and didnt want his new family to know about that part of his life. Most of what I know is from little information from internet with the little to go on. i didnt know about Irvin was married to Vonie. I knew about Peggy and Connie being his daughter and that Connie was married young to Mickie Washburne and had two sons name Brian and Nathan Cavallaro. Brian is on my facebook but i am unable to get him to except me as his cousin without verification but I am greatful that I can see how him, his wife, and son is doing. Brian's uncle Michael Washburne might have more information on that family and so will Brian for you since you are not an "outsider". Connie has a facebook also but idk if she gets on alot. You can email me if you want. I also knew about some of the other information you had provided. If you have any pictures of Irvin, please show me if you like. I will try to do more internet searching of what else i can find and good luck to you as well.

Connie Lynn
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Carolyn 20 Oct 2002 10:26AM GMT 
west_18089 7 Apr 2003 10:11AM GMT 
Violet Conley 10 Apr 2003 1:30AM GMT 
angels6411 12 Sep 2010 2:10AM GMT 
dlandreneaux 26 Jun 2012 2:33PM GMT 
angels6411 7 Jul 2012 7:48AM GMT 
dlandreneaux 8 Jul 2012 1:43PM GMT 
angels6411 8 Jul 2012 5:47PM GMT 
angels6411 8 Jul 2012 6:22PM GMT 
angels6411 8 Jul 2012 7:04PM GMT