Does any of the following ring any bells with anyone.
If so PLS contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
James Monroe Cook, b: Dec. .21, 1861 in McComb,Pike, Miss., d: Nov. 27, 1950, in Liberty Hill, Bienville, La., m: Harriett Rebecca Nelson on Oct. 6, 1886, in Ruston, Lincoln, La. She was b: Feb. 14,1868, in Vienna, Jackson, La. d. Feb. 1, 1931, in Liberty Hill, Bienville, La. They had 13 children:
1. Jessie May, b. Jul.25,1887, d. Aug.14,1970;
2. Annie Eudoria, b. Mar.1,1889;
3. Willie Bessie, b. Mar.1,1891, d.1916;
4. Mattie Viola Idella, b. May 14,1892, d. Sept.23,1983;
5. George Edwin, b. Dec.28,1893, d. Nov.13,1973;
6. Raleigh William, b. Nov.1,1895, d. Nov. 29, 1975;
7. Gussie, b. Aug.21,1897, d: 1967;
8. Acy Monroe, b. May 26,1900, d. Apr.27,1988;
9. Sallie Marie, b. Dec.23,1901, d. Oct.16,1938;
10. Lizzie Clyde, b. Aug.23,1903, d. Jan. 18, 1982;
11. Melvin Dee, b. Mar.29,1905;
12. Hattie Eva, b. May 18,1908; d.1983;
13. Vera Altha, b. Oct.12,1911.
If there is anyone out there that can help me, I would really appreciate it.
Gypsy (Mato Igmu)
"May the campfires of the elders keep you warm.
May the Creator guide your path and hear your heart.
May you find happiness and comfort in this great circle of life."