Search for content in message boards

EDWARD BARTO LOCKEY, SR. 1861-1950

Replies: 1

Re: EDWARD BARTO LOCKEY, SR. 1861-1950

Posted: 3 Feb 2012 2:15PM GMT
Classification: Biography
Surnames: LOCKEY, WILKINS, HOOKER, BUNDY, URQUHART, PARRISH
Edward Barto Pulaski LOCKEY was my great-grandfather. His oldest child, Mary Lorene Lockey, was my grandmother. She married John William WILKINS in Bossier Parish, Louisiana. My father, JW Wilkins, was their youngest child.

EB Lockey is buried at Rocky Mount Presbyterian Church Cemetery near his 2nd wife, Neomi Melissa Bundy Lockey. His first wife, my great-grandmother, was Jessie Lorene HOOKER LOCKEY. She died after giving birth to 5 children when my grandmother, the oldest, was about 10 years old. Jessie Lorene HOOKER LOCKEY is buried in Haughton Cemetery, Bossier Parish, LA. near the graves of her parents: WW HOOKER and RJ YOUNG HOOKER. EB Lockey married a 3rd time to Vallie PARRISH and they had 2 kids together, EB, Lockey Jr and Eddye Vae LOCKEY DAVIS.

Edward Barto Pulaski Lockey was the son of Dr. George Washington LOCKEY and Frances M "Fanny" URQUHART.

I have a great deal more information on this family though far too extensive to list here. Feel free to contact me at copskid@bellsouth.net and I will attempt to share what I have.

Brenda Wilkins Hudson
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
schiro 4 Nov 2002 6:10PM GMT 
Brenda Hudson 3 Feb 2012 9:15PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions