Search for content in message boards

Simon-Belton

Replies: 0
Posted: 11 May 2012 3:17AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Simon Belton
Hello, im looking to find more information on my grandmother- Glaffey R. Simon-Belton,and my grandfather Willie N. Belton Sr. Her Birth date is feb. 20 1920. His is Jan 25 1919 in Oklahoma, but im not solid on that. His grandparents became confusing, im not sure if i found the right people. Lezine or Lecine and i was looking before them to see if i could see something of a clue but i got no where.On the social security death index card it says her mothers maiden name is TOLBA, but i cannot find her under that last name. I was wondering was she listed as mulatto, or poissibly some type of native american. Glaffey was born in Louisiana, her father edgar simon left there when she was about 9 to go to bald hill oklahoma, but i couldnt find much on Glaffey her self or her mother, siblings of her mothers and her mothers parents. I know she lived in Phoenix arizona before she came to sacramento, california. Is there possibly any family that stayed behind in Louisiana??? if anyone can help please do, im trying to see if i can link my grandmothers and fathers paths as they came together.Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this, if you can help, thanks again.

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions