Search for content in message boards

LOUIS PAILLETT

Replies: 4

LOUIS PAILLETT

Lora Peppers (View posts)
Posted: 26 Jul 2000 6:00AM GMT
Classification: Obituary
I have no relationship to this person. I am indexing obituaries from early Ouachita Parish, Louisiana papers and thought this may help someone here. Most of these are already posted at the Ouachita parish archives, but I noticed several are for surrounding parishes and states, so I decided to post them in those as well. Hope this helps!

The Ouachita Telegraph
Saturday, November 26, 1870
Page 3, Column 2
DIED: — PAILLET. — At his residence in Caldwell Parish, November 16th, 1870, of pneumonia, LOUIS PAILLETT, aged 63 years, 9 months and 6 days.

Deceased had lived in Caldwell Parish a number of years, and had been a good citizen. He was not unmindful of the slender hold we possessed on life, and spoke of it with resignation, having a few months ago selected the site for the burial of his body when death should come and summon the immortal part hence. He leaves a family to mourn his loss, who desire to acknowledge their indebtedness to many friends, prominently to L. and A.J. Herbert and to U. Landerneau, for faithful and kind attentions to the deceased in his last illness.

C.F.L.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Lora Peppers 26 Jul 2000 12:00PM GMT 
bethallen125 9 Mar 2012 3:27AM GMT 
robertr123 9 Mar 2012 10:31PM GMT 
robertr123 9 Mar 2012 10:45PM GMT 
bethallen125 10 Mar 2012 5:33PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions