Search for content in message boards

Richard Waterhouse Doffitt

Replies: 7

Richard Waterhouse Doffitt

Sherri Doffitt Evans (View posts)
Posted: 8 Mar 2005 8:50PM GMT
Classification: Query
How are you related to the Doffitt family? My great great grandfather was Richard Waterhouse Doffitt (of Wachita Indian descent--currently spelled Ouchita). I have clerk of court records that date back till the late 1890 until present. My grandfather was Samuel Richard Doffitt. My father was Sidney Ray Doffitt. I have two brothers, Steven Ray Doffitt, and Stanley Richard Doffitt. I have a sister Pamela Doffitt Sanders Esters. I had a great aunt named Willie Doffit Reeves (children, Richard Reeves and Ruth Reeves Oglesthorpe). I still have contact with her children and grand children. Annie Doffitt Douglas was my grand father's sister. She was a Pentecostal preacher and had children, Eula Edward Douglas and Janelle Dougles ?? (my mother knows her married name.) Eual Edward lives in Olla, Louisiana, and has three sons--Eual, Jr. (Hollywood--because he plays music in a band), Charlie and younger son??. My grand father also had a brother who married Roberta Hodges
Doffitt. They had one son named Cecil Doffitt. Cecil had three sons--Gary, Ernest and Ronnie. I have sporadic contact with these cousins. I have a lot of family info and records if you want to continue the search for your family. Let me know.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Sherri Doffitt Evans 9 Mar 2005 3:50AM GMT 
Pam 10 Mar 2005 8:35PM GMT 
PamStringerMa... 27 Dec 2005 6:18PM GMT 
heatherlee369... 25 Dec 2007 2:27AM GMT 
PamStringerMa... 5 Jan 2008 2:44PM GMT 
clayreeves1 20 Aug 2011 2:39AM GMT 
PamStringerMa... 13 Sep 2011 9:17PM GMT 
shrust 30 Jan 2009 6:50PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions