Search for content in message boards

Wiggers Ahlmann Frellsen

Replies: 1

Re: Wiggers Ahlmann Frellsen

Posted: 27 Dec 2012 8:27PM GMT
Classification: Query
Historical records for Caldwell Parish, LA would be in the Clerk of Court's office located in the parish courthouse in Columbia, LA. Marriage records, land transactions etc. should be there. Any U.S. Government land either homesteaded or purchased can be found in the U.S. Bureau of Land Management and can be accessed via their website (free) and from there you can print out officical land transaction documents or send for official copies for a fee. You can search the website by state and parish for Louisiana and counties for other states.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Dianne Belk 12 Dec 2012 8:18PM GMT 
wardsix61 28 Dec 2012 3:27AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic