Search for content in message boards

Elner Lee Farrar & Lois Nelson Farrar of Vidalia

Replies: 3

Re: Elner Lee Farrar & Lois Nelson Farrar of Vidalia

Posted: 19 Dec 2012 10:27PM GMT
Classification: Query
oh I am just too excited and have no one to talk to since I can't talk. aunt Callie must have been my dad's favorite sister since I remember her name and did not know many of their names at all. My dad was the baby of the family, many many years younger than a majority of his brothers and sisters, and he did not have me and my twin until he was in his mid 50's. Most of my cousins that I never met are deceased because of the age difference between us. I want to know what happened to Aunt Callie after her 2nd husband died. I can't track her further. Are any family members still located around Rayville area? Oh well, so full of questions with WHAT HAPPENED TO ESTENA being a main one. She signed the marriage license between my mom and dad and I can't track her at all.. She may be my neighbor and I would never know. Does she know what happened to her Aunt that left many children and all ended up in the La Bap Children's home???? Bet I could fill in a lot of the blanks for her as well. Again, thank you so much.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
brendareddick... 15 Feb 2011 7:24PM GMT 
tdennis55 20 Dec 2012 12:22AM GMT 
brendareddick... 20 Dec 2012 5:19AM GMT 
brendareddick... 20 Dec 2012 5:27AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions