Search for content in message boards

Obituary of Ella V. Carter Bristo

Replies: 7

Re: Obituary of Ella V. Carter Bristo

Posted: 21 Jun 2012 3:12PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi Phillip,

I am so sorry tot ake so long to reply, I just discovered this post. My Mom is fine, in good health and spirits, as are the rest of the family. I'll send you a private email on the happenings. So happy to see that you have also been bitten by the genealogy bug. Uncle Charles had handed the responsbility down to me about 15 years ago, and I have been documenting the family history since then. My goal is to ensure that future generations are aware of their wonderful roots, but also for a book. Our family has such a tremendous history, quite a bit of it which will blow the doors off the stereotypes assocaited with American blacks.

I met your cousin Ronald at Chrystle's graduation party last summer. I had promised to contact him, as he's quite interested in our history.

Take care, and I'll get that email to you this weekend. Check out the Burley/Simpkins tree (it's more up-to-date), and feel free to email me at debzilla@aol.com with any questions.

Debra
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Debra Burley 30 Jun 2000 12:00PM GMT 
higginspe 23 May 2012 5:35AM GMT 
Debra Burley 23 May 2012 9:22PM GMT 
higginspe 26 May 2012 7:28AM GMT 
Debra Burley 21 Jun 2012 9:12PM GMT 
higginspe 22 Jun 2012 5:23AM GMT 
Debra Burley 22 Jun 2012 5:45PM GMT 
higginspe 23 Jun 2012 1:27AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions