Search for content in message boards

A J Shadoin, Johnnie Norwood

Replies: 7

Re: A J Shadoin, Johnnie Norwood

Posted: 5 Aug 2012 3:49PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Shadoin, Norwood
My name is Dianne Norwood Worth -- I am daughter of Burdette and Isolene Norwood. You may or may not remember me -- I remember you and your sister Donna. Johnnie and Burdette were brother and sister. I just recently started working on a family tree at ancestry.com. I live in Mesquite, TX at present time and just decided to see what I could find online -- mostly because I am younger than most of my first cousins -- your mother Bernice and I would have been first cousins -- and I don't even remember her. I have said we need to have a reunion someday, so we can all get to know each other. My brothers are Richard and Jerry and Ronald Glenn Norwood, my sister is Nadine Norwood. I believe Nadine and Bernard are around the same age, Richard and John were about the same age; I remember Ben, Henry, George Merle, John, Ruth, Ruby and Bernard and Mary Gladys. I think Donna is about a year or 2 older than me (I just turned 60). I know Joe Shadoin (Ben's son) was about the same age as my brother Ronald Glenn. Do you have a family tree started? Is it public or private?
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
David Bradley 26 Apr 1999 12:00PM GMT 
Susan Hill Sutton 1 Jun 1999 12:00PM GMT 
austin smith 4 Aug 2001 11:26PM GMT 
2blondeponyta... 25 Jul 2012 1:06PM GMT 
NorwoodWorth 5 Aug 2012 10:06PM GMT 
NorwoodWorth 6 Aug 2012 7:05PM GMT 
2blondeponyta... 25 Jul 2012 2:51PM GMT 
NorwoodWorth 5 Aug 2012 9:49PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions