Search for content in message boards

Anne E. DeLee

Replies: 9

Re: Anne E. DeLee

Posted: 16 Sep 2004 3:09PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 12 Apr 2012 9:24AM GMT
Do not give up. In the last year I have been contacted by two different people that someone in our family had been looking for for over 40 years. One, was a 1st cousin of a distant cousin of mind. His father died, my grandfathers brother, when he was 2. His mother move back to Texas remarried and moved to Californis. He, one day doing nothing decided to look at the message board and contacted me. After two e-mails I knew who me was and put him in contact with his 1st cousin. I do not think I have what you are looking for--- I do know that a Reily married a Delee's way back. I do not have the file in front of me, but I will try to find what I have. E-mail me at owr3@hotmail.com and I will send you what I have. You may have information I need. I have been doing genealogy for some time, but I have not been too computer savy. I am trying to put it all in, but it is sometimes hard to teach an old dog new tricks. Send me your e-mail address and I will get you all that I have from the Samuel Warburton Reily Bible and papers.
Thanks
Wain Reily

Robert Reily - my Great-Great-Great-Great-Great Grand-Father

Samuel Reily - my Great-Great-Great-Great Grand-Father
John Young Reily - my Great-Great-Great Grand-Father

Samuel Warburton Reily, Sr. - my Great-Great Grand-Father

John Boatner Reily, Sr. - my Great Grand-Father

Orville Wainwright Reily, Sr. - my Grand-Father

Orville Wainwright "Wig" Reily, Jr. - my Father

I am Orville Wainwright "Wain" Reily, III

(E-mail: reilygenealogy@hotmail.com)

[04/12/2012]

PS: I am going to Wilkinson Co. and E. Feliciana Parish in Oct. to look for two cemeteries. If I find anything on the DeLee's I will send it to you.
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
JodiMaynard 1 Aug 2004 7:55PM GMT 
Gayle Morgan 12 Aug 2004 3:56PM GMT 
JodiMaynard 12 Aug 2004 4:47PM GMT 
Gayle Morgan 12 Aug 2004 5:06PM GMT 
JodiMaynard 12 Aug 2004 5:13PM GMT 
Gayle Morgan 12 Aug 2004 7:42PM GMT 
WainReily 16 Sep 2004 9:09PM GMT 
rbankston_1 23 Dec 2004 8:31PM GMT 
sberry1893 21 Oct 2005 1:58AM GMT 
donnita bankston 23 Oct 2005 1:19PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions