Search for content in message boards

Carpenter ,Paine, and Norwood familis

Replies: 0

Carpenter ,Paine, and Norwood familis

Posted: 7 Jul 2011 6:03AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Carpenter, Norwood, Paine
I need help with information about James L.(or E) Carpenter and Catherine(Kate) Norwood who married in 1890 but were killed in a carriage/car wreck.I cannot find out when they died or why no one adopted my grandmother,Ethel Virginia Carpenter(12-10-1894). As I have researched the Norwood family, I found many relatives who could have taken Ethel in ,but she was in the St.Joseph Catholic orphanage in 1910.I could find no information on the Carpenter family. How could I find out more information about this wreck or where they are buried. I have searched in all cemetery books in EBR and E.Feliciana.They were living in Zachary at the time, but lived in East Feliciana. If you have information on the Carpenters or Norwoods as to this family,please share it with me. My grandmother Ethel was a very kind and loving person who had a sad life and I loved her very much. If you have information on these two families and what happened to them, please share it with me. Or if you can tell me where I can find out more about this,pleas help. Thanks, bayoucher2

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions