Search for content in message boards

Ciminella, Cerniglia, Sarullo

Replies: 0

Ciminella, Cerniglia, Sarullo

Posted: 27 Feb 2013 5:19PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 21 Mar 2013 2:36AM GMT
Surnames: Ciminella, Cerniglia, Sarullo
I am looking for information on my family and any help I can recieve will be a blessing. Dominica Ciminella (also known as Anna)born 6 July 1892 and Giuseppe Sarullo born ? (also known as Joseph) married 7 February 1906 at St. John the Evangelist Catholic Church, Plaquemine Louisiana. Giuseppe and Dominica had 2 son's: Vito Sarullo (also known as Victor) born 10 November 1906 and baptized 25 November 1906 at St. John the Evangelist Catholic Church, Plaqeumine Louisiana and James Sarullo born 27 July 1908. Dominica's parents are: Girolomo Ciminella (also known as James)and Maria Cerniglia (also known as Mary). Giuseppe's parents are: Vito Sarullo and Rosa DiFalco. I heard Giuseppe died in 1909 there in Louisiana but I can't find proof of it. I know Dominica's parents came over from Sicily but I don't know when and I don't know if her parent's stayed in Louisiana and passed away there or moved on to another state or if they went back to Sicily. Nor, do I know where Giuseppe was buried in Louisiana. Any information would be greatly appriciated and means the world to me. Thank You Very Much.

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions