Search for content in message boards

Searching for information on Camille Gary

Replies: 2

Searching for information on Camille Gary

Posted: 20 Jul 2007 10:55PM GMT
Classification: Query
I am searching for any genealogical information on Camille Gary, who once resided in Jennings, La. and in the month of February of the year of 1922, Camille Gary wrote to my maternal grandmother, Lelia Hebert Deslatte, who at that time was residing in Jeanerette, La., and the subject of the letter was about Frank Sharpe Batchelor of London, England who had died and left an estate worth millions and the attorneys were searching for the heirs, and Camille Gary stated at the end of this letter that he knew who the heir was and asked my grandmother, Lelia Hebert Deslatte, if she knew who the heir was. Also, mentioned in the subject matter of this letter was that the attorneys were seeking authentication of the marriage of Anne Ransford/Rainsford to George Sharpe which marriage probably occurred in the late 1700's. I know that there has been a legend or family fairy tale that a godmother of my great grandmother, Appollnaire Suzanne Borel, who was the daughter of Benjamin Borel and Rosela Clark Andrus, was left an inheritance of her godmother, Anne Ransford/Rainsford. Any information would be greatly appreciated, thank you very much,
kitty
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
k_courts 21 Jul 2007 4:55AM GMT 
istre52 23 Mar 2009 4:34PM GMT 
lopezsandra67... 31 Jul 2011 8:56PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions