Search for content in message boards

Isaac Washington "Watt" McGuire

Replies: 7

Re: Isaac W. McGuire

Posted: 24 Mar 2012 1:57AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: McGuire
Hi Isaac

I actually grew up on McGuire road. At the end of the road at the intersection of McGuire and Eaves roads was the old McGuire home place. It was a very large two story home with detatched kitchen. The place was starting to fall down when I was young and my parents threatened us with our lives if we went in it so of course we did. I don't remember a lot about it except for a big stair case. All that can be found their now is a bunch of old rusty tin. The property owners decided to log the propert probably 20 years ago now and decided to for some reason burn what was still standing of the house to the ground. But from all the tin from the roof one can imagine the size of the home. My dad said there is a drawing of the house located in one of the halls or lobbies of Northern Louisiana Hospital in Ruston, La. I have not seen the picture but from what he said it is quite detailed. I know it was a long time ago that you posted this message but I hope that mine will
Somehow get to you.

James
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
Melanie McGuire 12 May 2000 12:00PM GMT 
fritobmbno 18 Jun 2000 12:00PM GMT 
Glenda Hill 21 Jul 2001 12:53AM GMT 
angelinacraig 9 Oct 2008 8:29PM GMT 
James_lpfd 24 Mar 2012 7:57AM GMT 
Glenda Hill 21 Jul 2001 1:07AM GMT 
thibt1 4 Dec 2002 12:32AM GMT 
glendafay2001 4 Dec 2002 2:43AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions