Search for content in message boards

Kyzar, Kyzer, Kisar, Kiser,McDonald, Reed, Read,

Replies: 2

Re: Kyzar, Kyzer, Kisar, Kiser,McDonald, Reed, Read,

Posted: 7 Mar 2004 9:53AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Kyzar/Reed
Hello
I found your Jan. 2000 posting in the Livingston forum wanting information on Frederick Kyzar and Altazary Jenkins Reed. I am researching the John Frederick Kyzar and wife, Elizabeth Hoover. I know very little about them except they had one son, John Jackson Kyzar born in Louisana 11/6/1854 or 55. John married Charlotte Louise Gartman in 1876. She was born 2/1860 in Louisana also. They settled in San Saba County, Texas. Their son, Houston Reed Kyzar is my childrens Great-grandfather. The Reed name has been passed down to my son and grandson. I believe there may be a connection with our families. In the 1900 San Saba co. census the household just before John Jackson's is James and Louise Reed with a daughter Dessaray? born 10/1892. James and the daughter were born in Texas. Louise in Louisana. I believe Louise Reed may have been John Jackson and Louise's daughter. Also John Jackson parents were both from Mississippi. Other children of John Jackson and Louise were Olhelia E., Ellen R., Chas B., Doctor W., Pacila E. and Joseph J. I know they settled in McCoullough, Brown, San Saba and Mason Counties, all Texas.

Would love to hear from you.

Claressa Friedrich
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
TheresaVillat... 31 Jan 2000 12:00PM GMT 
claressa_1 7 Mar 2004 4:53PM GMT 
boosgurl07 26 Jan 2013 3:15AM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic