Search for content in message boards

Bryant family members buried in Silver Cross Cemetery, Madison County, Louisiana

Replies: 0

Bryant family members buried in Silver Cross Cemetery, Madison County, Louisiana

Posted: 30 Jan 2011 1:36PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Bryant
I am interested in learning something about Monroe Bryant, b. Dec. 07, 1929 - died March 02, 1991, buried at Silver Cross Cemetery, Madison County, Texas. I am looking for a Monroe Bryant who attended Okolona Elementary School, Okolona, Arkansas in 1941-1942.

I have a 3rd grade class picture from Okolona School made in 1941-1942 with 33 students shown on the picture. We are trying to identify all of the students and to learn a little about their lives since that time. We think one of the students is Monroe Bryant. In 1942 George W. Bryant stated on his WWII Draft Registration Card that he was living in Okolona, Clark County, Arkansas. The fact that the family lived in Okolona, and there is no other Bryant famiy living there in 1941-1942, we think this is Monroe Bryant's family and that he was in 3rd grade that year.

Can anyone help with our project? Did Monroe attend school at Okolona in 1941-1942? What year did this family move to Louisiana?

If you have information to help us, you may contact me at wandakarnes@yahoo.com.

Thank you,
Wanda Sloan Karnes

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions