Search for content in message boards

Researching BEGUE and DESPAUX

Replies: 1

Re: Researching BEGUE and DESPAUX

Posted: 7 Dec 2012 9:15AM GMT
Classification: Query
My name is Diego Majewski and I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina. I'm sorry to bother you but I'm tracing my great grandfather's origins and I found by chance a posting you made which could be very useful to me. My great grandfather's name was Jean-Marie Begue, he was born in 1873 in France, somewhere in the Haute Pyrenees (I don't know the exact village) and his parents were Simon Begue and Anne Despaux. I know nothing about his parents, but he came to Argentina and lived in the outskirts of Buenos Aires. He married my great grandmother Gabriela Lasalle in 1900 in San Gabriel Chapel, in Adrogué (Almirante Brown county) and they had one son and three daughters. The youngest daugher, Gabriela Begue (born on May 16th, 1915) was my mother's mum. She passed away in 1993.
On this site: http://archiver.rootsweb.ancestry.com/th/read/LA-FRENCH-GERM... you mention this:

"BEGUE, Simon, his wife DESPAUX, Anne and two children; Maria and Jean-Marie; passport a New Orleans 8.28.1869"

There are many coincidences between my info and yours. Do you know if they moved to Argentina and when? Or if there is any relative in the US? Any info will be of great help.

Thank you very much!

Diego Majewski
SubjectAuthorDate Posted
44824282 26 Jan 2003 8:05PM GMT 
dicarmaj 7 Dec 2012 4:15PM GMT 
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions